Desired amount 30.000 den.
Number of months 12Interest rate
7.26 %Monthly annuity
6.342Total to be paid off
TCR of 0 %.
*The amount of TCR is influenced by the repayment time limit, amount of credit, amount of costs included in calculation of TCR, capitalized interest and amount of nominal interest rate.
Shopping credit is a consumer credit without guarantors, designed for purchase of any type of electronics
- Up to 90,000 denars Possible credit in amount of 90.000 denars without guarantors.
- Up to 300,000 denars Possible credit in amount of 300.000 denars with 1 guarantor.
- Flexible repayment According to your wishes and financial abilities you can pay off this credit in 12, 24, 36 or 48 months.
- Easy application In all branch offices of Eurostandard Bank.
- Мaestrо® - debit card Free of charge Maestro Debit card when applying for Shopping credit.
- Maximum amount - 300.000 denars, depending on the credit worthiness;
- Repayment time limit – 48 equal monthly annuities;
- Interest rate: the initial interest rate amounts to 10.5% per annum. It is variable and changeable according to the changes in the referent interest rate published by www.nbrm.mk and after half a year (June 30th and December 31st) it increases by 8%, however not less than 10.5% per annum and not more than the legal interest rate on arrears. The adjustment of the interest rate is made twice upon every semester (half a year);
- Default interest within the rate of legal default interest;
- Fees: 1,5% one-off, for credit management, 250,00 MKD application costs.
- For credits up to 90.000 MKD - bill of exchange and B/E statement signed by the credit beneficiary
- For credits larger than 90.000 MKD - bill of exchange and B/E statement signed by the credit beneficiary and 1 (one) creditworthy guarantor
- Individuals – citizens of the Republic of Macedonia who collect salary at Eurostandard Bank.
- Net salary of the credit applicant and guarantors mustn’t amount less than 10.000 denars.
- Employees of private companies to submit copies of M-1 M-2 forms and summary on the last 3 month salaries, certified by Revenue Board Office and current account of the company issued by the Central Register
- ID copies of the credit applicant and guarantors to be included in the application.
- The Bank reserves the right to ask for additional documentation in order to prove the authenticity of the submitted credit application.
- Annuities mature the last calendar day of the month.
- Monthly annuities can't be higher than 1/3rd of the salary of credit beneficiary and co-credit beneficiary